Wednesday, August 15, 2007

thank you.



[as you can tell i did not take these but this is something special i am going to do, so please be patient with me.]

i want to thank my family for giving me a new life. the first pictures are of my siblings and i and the second on is the one of my parents and i.

chris, thank you so much for being my big brother and for actually caring so much about me that you wanted me in the family. thank you so much for everything you have ever done for me. thank you for all the times i have spent with you. i love you so much!

brian, thank you for always spending time with me. thank you for being my brother and for loving me. thank you for everything. thank you for all the wonderful times i had losing at monopoly! (for 10 years!) i love you!

jojo, thank you so much for being like my second mom. thank you for always taking care of me and spending time with me. thank you for getting away all the bad thoughts in my head when i was little. thank you for being someone i can look up to. thank you for loving me. i love you jojo!!

robbie, thank you for being my brother who had the courage to pick on me! thank you for not getting jealous when you were no longer the baby! thank you most of all for caring for me and allowing me to be your little sister. thank you for letting me spend time with you. i love you!


the next picture is where the emotions are gonna come flowing out!

dad, thank you for being the best dad in the world. i know at times you cant tell that i love you but i really do! thank you for wanting me and for taking care of me. thank you for taking me fishing and on daddy daughter dates. those were always so important to me. thank you so much for all that you have done for me! i love you daddy!

mom, thank you for being the best mom in the world. thank you for adopting me. thank you for giving me a new life. thank you for all the time of snuggling with you. thank you for loving me. you saved me from hell. thank you. thank you for not giving up on me when times got rough. thank you so much for giving me hope. i love you mommy!

harley, thank you for being the best dog ever and my best friend!

sorry i had to add the last one in!

there is so much for to say but at this moment i really cant get them out in words.

my family, i want to thank every single one of you for getting me ready for this time in my life. thank you for all of your support and prayers. i love you all!

jessica.

"Love Heals" off of the movie "Rent"

-press play-

5 comments:

Jennifer Bacak said...

My sweet baby sister,
I love you! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to see what God is doing with you.
You have been the blessing in our lives! We needed you as much as you needed us!
jojo

Cindy Seay said...

Jess, what would my life have been without you? Before the earth was created God knew that He would complete our family with YOU and what an amazing blessing. I can't believe that we are at this place already but I am so proud of who you are and excited about God's plan for your life. I will never give up on you - I will always be here for you - you are not leaving anything, you are simply moving to the next place. We will always be here!
I love you more!
mom

Unknown said...

what? you thank harley and not me?
i mean c'mon jess...i've known you since you were 3 and i used to babysit you!
and robbie would take money out of your piggy bank to take me on dates...
where's the love?

Anonymous said...

jessy
you rock!
i love you..thanks for writing this
riding waves with you today was the most fun i've had in a long time..
you're a joy to be around and i'm so proud of you and your next few years
you're going to love college
if you need anything at all this next year, let us know

love
roberto

rsBlog said...

jess
hey!
hope you had a good dinner with the nursery staff
i love you sis
i was just checking out the blog and your photos are really really good! keep working on that photography and be looking at what gear you'll need to get better..
you've got a great eye for good shots and that's hard to find

see you on monday?
tuesday is a big day for both of us..glad we get to share it in some ways..
love you
r