Tuesday, August 14, 2007

for good.



[i took this picture a while back in my back yard.]

-sorry this is something personal to me. i will get back to my regular posts soon.-

its time to face the fact that i am leaving my life i know behind. i know i am only going to college but still, i dont want to leave all i know behind.

there are so many things i wish i could say but everytime i try i get emotional.

so i tryed my best to find the song that would explain my feelings the best.

"For Good" from the broadway show "Wicked"

-push play-



-push play-

2 comments:

Debra said...

jess,
love the song "for good" from wicked. i love knowing that we are always being touched by those around us. God allows their imprints to be used to make us who He wants us to be. embrace the feelings of this transition. remember change is often difficult but necessary if we want to grow and become who we are created to be. tip: kleenex with lotion good for the nose!
love ya girl,
deb:)

Anonymous said...

jess, I a so excited for you and the changes you are about to make, as scary as they may seem now... I know you and you are up for it! I will be praying for you each week, please let me know any specific things you would liek me to pray for and call or email me anytime! I love you and have been truly blessed by seeing your growth in so many ways through the years! I'm loving your blog...blessings-rach