Friday, August 31, 2007

hbu.



[taken like a few hours ago in the dorm!]

-i did not take this pic, because i am in the pic!-

anyway these are my suite mates and my roomate!

from left to right starting from the top!

amna, erica, sheena, me, raquel, sarah, and molly!

amna and erica are roomates, sheena and i roomates we hosted raquel for the week, then sarah and molly are roomates!

God has blessed me with amazing girls to live with. God is an awesome God. i cant wait till what the school year brings for us and our relationship. i love them all!

hbu is amazing. God is doing amazing things in my life. thank you all for those who prayed for me!

6 comments:

Cindy Seay said...

Jess, this is a picture of answered prayer. I'm so excited for you. You are very special to God and He has made Himself known to you through this whole process. I'm so proud of you!
i love you more,
mom

chrisseay said...

Jess,

You are truly a college girl now and I am so glad that you guys have great friends. Invite them all to dinner on tuesday. We can either eat in your cafeteria or I can take you guys out to dinner. I leave for Nicaragua today, but I will get back at noon on tuesday and will see you around 4.

I love you,

Chris

Anonymous said...

Jess,
We have been praying for you and your new friends. I'm so glad that God has blessed you with a great start to school. Hope that it continues to be a wonderful year! You all are so cute!
Love,
Amy

Amanda said...

Jess, I am so excited about this!! This was definately one of the things I have been praying for you!! This year is going to be so great for you. I can't wait to hear all about it and watch you grow. It is going to be wonderful!!

Jennifer Bacak said...

Jess,
Thanks for the pic! l like the visual of you and your friends! I am so excited for you! I was just getting memories of my first days at Baylor when I was talking to you on the phone today...so fun!!! I am so excited for you! Keep us updated.
jenn

Amanda said...

New post!!! I want to hear about your first week at hbu!!