Thursday, August 9, 2007

random.



[i took this in new york when i went in may/june]

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


8 Random Facts or Habits about me:
1. i can not go to sleep without my stuffed animal frog, his name is froggy.
2. i listen to celtic music when i have a hard time going to sleep.
3. i have had more than 5 flat tires all within a few months.
4. i have never won monopoly.
5. my favorite movie of all time is "girl of the limberlost".
6. i have over 15 hoodies in my closet.
7. i have broken my retainters more than the average person.
8. i secretly want to be a comedian.
This is the bonus fact:
i am really in like with michael jacksons music!

okay now that, that is over i can tag someone else.

i tag...ummm...i dont know who to tage, so if you are reading this then i guess you just got tagged by me!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Ok Jess, here are my 8
1. My form of relaxation? Sitting in a lawnchair at the beach with a good book
2. Favorite book series "Mark of the Lion" by Francine Rivers
3. "I Love Lucy" makes me laugh out loud
4.Pet Peeve - people who cross the solid white line to turn right when there isn't a turn lane (I got a ticket once for doing that)
5. Energy drainer for me - people who whine or complain too much
6. I'm a former ice eater (best ice - Sonic) but had to quit when I wore a hole in my crown. Ouch!
7. Favorite drink - Jack in the Box chocolate milk shake - yum!
8. I secretly want to be a singer/dancer. Problem - can't sing or dance!
Bonus: I want to sky dive

Jennifer Bacak said...

"The Girl from Limberlost"!!! I remember you watching that movie a million times! That was a good memory of mini-Jess, my baby sister. You are precious to me!
jojo