Wednesday, February 6, 2008

the more i seek you.




[i took this a while back but cropped it to where my eye was showing.]

i am going to do something different.

yes, i have done somethings like this before but this time this is a worship song.

please please contemplate on the lyrics and listen to the music.

please come with a prayerful heart mind and soul.



the more i seek you by kari jobe

The more i seek you,
the more i find you
The more i find you, the more I love you

C:I wanna sit at your feet
drink from the cup in your hand.
Lay back against you and breath, here your heart beat
This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand.
I melt in your peace, it's overwhelming
(From Top)

Chorus:4x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
I'm Treston's foster mom when he was born. My daughter, Rachel checked out HBU, so I went to your blog to see if you had written anything about it. The song you attached is amazing - it caused me to shut my eyes and put my head down to listen. Thanks. Your pictures are also amazing! Keep up the good work!
Lesa

Jennifer Bacak said...

Jess, I love this song! Love it! Thanks!
jenn

Cindy Seay said...

Jess,
how awesome! you did it to me again. the song just took me there. i'm so proud of what God is doing in your life.
love you more!
mom

D. said...

Jessica the song and the music are so lovely and touching it made me had goose bumps :)... i really love the song and the picture of yr eye you are gifted
love Lella from Trenton

Anonymous said...

This song is so simple yet reaches so deeply into the soul...this song is touching my 19 year old daughter right now as she walks out her adult life...with the Lord staying close to her heart...don't let go Lord....and hold a Momma and Daddy's heart watching her walk again...for the first time... time passes much too quickly...enjoy your children...