Wednesday, February 13, 2008

untitled.



[taken december 26 2007 at lupe tortilla of my niece.]

have you ever felt like you cant see whats going on around you and you feel like everything is backwards?

(if you say no, then something is wrong with you.) =]

as i was standing there with my camera i see my niece sitting backwards on that cow. so i walked up to her and she asked me if i could help her down and so i did. then the question came to mind "who put her on there backwards?"

the point i am trying to make is life can get too hectic to realize where you are and how you got there.

it even happens to me too, like i will get caught up in the world and ending up having a moment where reality will sink in and i would be left with the question "how did i get here?"

i found that when i spend time with God and focus on him and let him guide me where i should go, then i know how i got to where i would be.

so if i am not focusing on God everything goes wrong and everything is backwards and confusing.

so what is it like for you?

if you are confused and lost, try going to God and focusing on him.

he will pick you up and help you if you ask him to.

everything is so much clearer when i let God be God and guide me where i should go.

i just pray that you would do the same thing.

getting caught up in the world is a dangerous thing.

i dont want you to lose your way in the world.

just think about it.

i will pray about it.

1 comment:

Jennifer Bacak said...

Amen, sister sister.
Being purposeful in everything we do, asking God what He wants for us, no matter how small, is something I wish I had really gotten when I was your age.
Love you girl!
jenn