Wednesday, April 2, 2008

F.Y.I.!



[taken march 27 2008]

yes this is me.


i am going to give you random facts about me so you can get to know me a little bit better! enjoy!

-i am a christian, you know the ones that actually act like christ-followers. i cannot
pretend that God is not there because of what has happened in my past and where i am now thats not just luck thats a GOD thing.

-i am a major people pleaser. i will do whatever it takes to keep someone happy. sometimes it can be the death of me.

-i love having intellectual conversations. i can sit for hours and talk to someone with intellectual insight on certain topics.

-i am 100% against abortion.

-i cannot live with out music.

-i am passionate about helping those in need. such as the homeless, mentally challenged children and adults, physically disabled children and adults, and those who are hurting on the inside.

-i love children. i have a heart for them.

-i love serving God, like i love doing missions.

-singing, photography, and art are what i am good and talented at.

-i cant stand seeing someone sad so i have to make them happy.

-i love making people laugh.

-i am a very polite person.

-i do what i say.

-i can be shy when i am in certain situations.

-i like to be that shoulder people can cry on.

-i do text a lot.

-the only change i can accept is my hair color.

-i stand up for what i believe in and what is right. even though it may get me into trouble.

-i get myself in the middle of other people situation to try to stop it but only make it worse.

-i can never stay mad at someone.

-i am protective of my friends and family.

-i sleep with a stuffed animal froggy. i cannot go to sleep without him.

-i love broadway shows.

-i listen to jazz to mellow me out.

-i love cold weather.

-i like sushi.

-i choose to follow where God leads me today and for the rest of my life.

-i like to star gaze.

-if i could go back in time i would be a teen in the 80's.

-i dont really like talking on the phone.

-i am very outspoken.

-my face turns red when i get embarrassed.

-math, to me, is a sin.

-i like to snuggle.

-skittles are my favorite candy.

-i like to listen to music in my car.

-i dont like shopping.

-i like to go out and drive by myself.

-i like my eyes and my smile.

-i love playing board games.

-my sister taught me how to play speed well.

-i have reading glasses.

-i can be a real neat freak.

-i am a band drop-out as well as choir.

-i get distracted easily.

-i do not like reading.

-i was a tom-boy when i was little.

-i dont talk about my problems right away.

-i like hugs.

-smiling is my favorite thing to do.

-i sleep on my tummy.

-i dont like orange juice.

i hope you enjoyed!! if you have any questions feel free to send me an e-mail!

seay_pictureperfect@yahoo.com

peace!

jessica!

2 comments:

Cindy Seay said...

i love it!!!!!
i love you more...
mom
p.s. you forgot to say "i really love my mom":)

Jennifer Bacak said...

"I can be a neat freak"???
Really?
I wish I had been a teenager in the 80's...oh wait I was.
I did teach you to play speed well, but you could beat me now. I think my speedy skills are getting rusty.
We should play again soon!
Love you!
jojo