Friday, March 28, 2008

musically inclined.



[taken on march 27 2008 at a robbie seay band concert.]

i am wanting to inform you about a few changes that are going to be happening in my blog.

the first thing is most of my posts are going to consist of explaining the photo through music. i have already done that for a few of my blogs. but there will be a few blogs that will be like my regular ones.

if you have any problems with what i am doing please let me know.

the second change that may come would be bringing more of my life into the blog so you the audience can get a closer look at who i am.

again if you have a problem with that please let me know.

i hope these changes will be for the better.

we just have to keep in mind that God is in control of this blog.

not me.

so here is my e-mail address for you to send me your thoughts and ideas to.

seay_pictureperfect@yahoo.com

so please send me something!

thanks!!!

jessica!

1 comment:

Jennifer Bacak said...

It's no accident that you were born into this musical, artistic family, hu Jess?
You are a talented photographer. I love seeing your pics, and the music you post.
jenn (jojo)